two become one
Klaire & Trevor
WEDDING TIMELINE & CHECKLIST
Sunday, August 4th, 2019 | Tavernetta
“When two become one”
- Spice Girls
Meet & book Wedding Planner
- Coco & Ash *She is available on Thursdays to meet with us during the day. Let’s select one that works for us once you have moved into your new home!
Finalize DJ- Shawn, Diamond Needles
- quote and deposit info to be emailed to you shortly.
Purchase Dress- Pearl & Dot
- Done & Done!!
Hire Florist- Fall For Floarls
- Deposit info to be emailed shortly
Addresses for Invites
- Gather all your guests addresses and send to Debbie Wong
Bridal Party Attire
- Have your girls start looking for their dresses. All girls wear what the like with your approval in a jewel tone colour pallet.
- Have Trevor decide on the colour of suits ( I think we talked about grey). Make sure all the boys are aware incase someone needs to purchase or rent.
- Jessie will look into all rentals and provide quote.
- Tent, Chairs, linen, family style plates, extra design details
- If you and Trev want to stay at a Hotel on your wedding start looking into it at this time since it is a long weekend
- Make sure your Passports are up to date! You both have Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties out of the country and of course, your honey moon!
Select MC, Ushers, Grace etc.
- I think you already asked Leah about MC but think on who you could have as an usher, if you would like grace to be said or if you have any special people you would want to do a reading etc.
- If Trevor is having a suit made had him start thinking about this now. * I also know he will just take care of this when he knows he needs to regardless of my timeline haha
Touch Point Meeting
- You & I will meet up at Tavernetta to chat about logistics, vendors and what’s next. Re-visit the venue for fun and to have a better idea of the space we are working with and what we need.
- You mentioned wanting two, one tier cakes. We can inquire about Tavernetta making these and if they do not have what you would like I will source out some quotes from other vendors.
- Once you have a registry upload this to your website.
- Invites that follow a save the date are usually sent out 3/4 months out from the wedding.
- Set time aside to glue on all your wax seals.
Bride & Groom Accessories
- You pretty much already have everything but anything you are missing now is the time to start looking!
Finalize Stationary Day Of Details
- We will start to look at what we need and the design (I know you have already chatted with Debbie and have a good idea)
Design & Details Meeting
- You & I will have a meeting to discuss any extra details we are hoping to incorporate and start looking into who to execute (purchase, borrow, rent etc.)
- Confirm with any guests who have yet to RSVP so you can get the final numbers for Tavernetta.
- Any DIY projects we need to do should be started/planned out.
- If anything is a group DIY we should set a date and organize the bridal party to help!
- Your Mama is taking this on, it should be around this time.
- If you are getting these made do so now, if you are purchasing you have a little more time.
- Having these earlier than later gives you time to resize
- Kidnapping you to an already known destination for a good time! May 2- May 6*
- These are valid 90 days prior to the wedding date. Anytime within 3 months you are able to apply for this.
- Slowly start to plan you rehearsal dinner. I know you are doing a chill bbq at your parents but put together the guest list and decide on details. If you have to rent anything also start thinking about this. I will assist you in planning!
Purchase Bridal Party/Parent Gifts
- Be on the look out for bridal party gifts that will be haded out either at the rehearsal dinner or the morning of getting ready.
- Couples will often get parents gifts if they played a part in the wedding (or just cause) as well as a gift for each other that usually gets opened on the morning of your wedding day.
Makeup Trial # 2
- If you let me know when you are free or when you would like I will reach out and set this up
- Based on your time and availability I will set this up for you.
- Pearl & Dot will contact you when your dress is in and when fittings will start *bring yours shoes and bra to this appointment
- Start thinking about your tables and how your guests will be arranged.
Coco & Ash- Month of Planner
- Chelsea from Coco & Ash will begin her contract as the month of coordination.
- Chelsea will also put together a timeline for us this month so some of my below details are subject to change
Finalize details with Vendors
- Music requests to DJ if any specific, Jessie will add any additional flowers to order if needed, We will sort out a start time and order for makeup and hair.
- Manicures, Pedicures, Tanning, Lashes, Hair etc. Anything you want done prior to your wedding should be booked in advance. Anything like a facial or a treatment should be booked a minimum of 2 weeks prior to avoid any break outs/redness etc.
Meeting w/ Officiant- Rob Lowe
- I like to schedule this a couple weeks prior to the wedding. Rob is great with going over the details of the ceremony, answer questions and dit’s nice to get to know who will be marrying you! Trev should be here for this if possible (we can even meet on him on his lunch break down town)
Meeting w/ Des
- Des or myself will schedule a touch point meeting before the day to go over our timeline and talk about details of your day.
- If you want to have your ring cleaned before the wedding do it one month out so that you will safely have it back in time!
City, State, Postal Code
- Let whoever is giving a speech know.
- Typical: MOH- toast to the bride, BM- toast to the groom, Parents of the bride will say a few things about you and also welcome Trev to the family, Trev’s parents will say a few things about him and welcome you to the family. and don’t forget about your own thank you speech!
- Write your vows (no matter how small!) and have a copy that you would give to your wedding planner.